Re: Re: Re: Rear end bench mechanics

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2005 - 03:44:58 EDT

As the slicks dry off, they get realyy sticky. 1 will dry before the other.
Then the loads on the clutches go up astronomically as they try to keep the
dry sticky one spinning with the one that still doesn't have traction.

I wore out the clutches in one in a season of hard and often race track use.

TonyC