RE: PCM

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 00:20:01 EDT

I was told octane booster increases octane by a few points, ie 91 octane
would bump up to 91.2 or 91.3, so on and so fourth. For an entire 22 gallon
tank, the difference between grades of fuel is really only a couple bucks
(well, $2.20 to be exact). Think of it as a cheap insurance policy for your
pistons; you just pay tankly rather than monthly!

Travis
'92 Dakota RC/SB 5.2 4x4 **FOR SALE**