RE: RE: PCM

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 07:40:59 EDT

It really depends on the octane booster...some of the more generic stuff
only raises it about .5 actual points. I had a bottle that showed: "1 point
= .1 actual octane point - Raises octane up to 15 points" (that's only 1.5
actual points - didn't say what the ratio of the booster to gasoline was
though). The best stuff I've used so far is the Lucas Octane Booster but it
ranges from $9-$10 a bottle.

- Bernd