Re: Anyone interested

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 00:26:13 EDT

dean_ocque@yahoo.com wrote:
> Since the DML guys have been so nice to the SCORE guys in the past, we were
> wondering if any of you in the Syracuse area would be interested in doing a bit
> of off roading with us?
>
> Anyone who knows our group, knows that we are mostly made up of the take it
> easy kind of people.
>
> Dean

I'd certainly like to be in on the notification list =)

What sort of places do you guys go? We've got a couple club members
with a very little bit of local land, two down Dansville way with a bit
more, we had one trip last year to a member's camp in the Adirondaks,
and other than that it's Paragon/Rausche Creek (which is where I'm going
this weekend)

--
MikeM
SAS '98 CC