Rausch Creek Offroad Park

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 00:38:51 EDT

Had a great trip this weekend. Enjoy some pictures:

mine - <http://tinyurl.com/93t6h>
matt's - <http://www.yukoneer.com/gallery/rauschcreek4-23-05/>
keith's - <http://www.rockmodified.com/photos/2005rausch/>

Picked up my first body damage. Needed a reminder that my rockers stick
out further than the side I see in the mirror, I guess. Going to force
myself to make rock sliders before I fix the dents, but I need to do
some paint work to keep things fixable as soon as the world dries out.

I could wheel there for a year straight and not get bored....

On a side note, I'm finally getting the endemic northeast area
RoadRunner connection problems. grrrr

--
MikeM
SAS Dak