Re: Another stop on the bus ride to hell!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 21:28:25 EDT

Gary Hedlin wrote:

> If anything can bring someone out of lurk mode, it has to involve not
> one dead dakota...BUT TWO!!
>
> It all started last week when I got rear ended on my way home. I was in
> the 05 so right off the bat I knew the fun was about to begin.
>
> http://garyhedlin.com/temp/WRECK1.JPG
> http://garyhedlin.com/temp/WRECK2.JPG
> http://garyhedlin.com/temp/WRECK3.JPG

Gawd Dayum Dood!

That red is just not your color man LOL It's an idjit attractor!

Sorry man - and you just had that stuff painted. My condolances on the
F-150. heh... Damage isn't that bad - but when its yer new baby and you
still have monthly payments - it hurts. Here's yer excuse to get a roll
pan!

****** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *91* DAYS LEFT! ******
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/