Anyone need a radio?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 12:03:08 EDT

I've got a Clarion RDX555D CD Player I'm looking to get rid of. 40Wx4,
CD changer controls, detachable face, remote control, RCA line outs.
The reason I'm offering it here first is that I pulled it from my 2000
Dak before trading up to my 2004, so it's already got the chrysler
wiring harness and bezel, which should be everything needed for the
install. It's perfect working condition and I don't see any scratches
or anything. I'll take $65 OBO and I'll pay shipping. If you're
interested email me direct so I don't miss you.

Thanks,
Korey
2004 Dakota 4x4 SXT CC 3.7L