RE: O/T sort of, my new Intake!

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 16:45:17 EDT

Looks good!

Rascal the Intimidator

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Valentin
Garcia
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 12:33 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: O/T sort of, my new Intake!

Hey Gang,
I just wanted to share with you that I have just received and installed my
new MAC Performance Intake! This thing is awsome! Install was a breeze, it
only took me about 15 min. It's 3.5" wide chrome tube that is 32" in length
with a chrome heat shield/filter box and a massive 9x6 fliter with a chrome
bezel. You can see it here:

http://www.macperformance.com/store/product1.cfm?SID=3&Product_ID=427

Of course I had to drive it after the install to make sure that everything
was in .... ah heck, I can't fool you guys. I went to see what the "Beast"
could do. It definitaly pulls a lot harder, and my exhaust note is a tad
deeper. Definetly worth the bills. Works great, looks even better! Don't
know about any MPG gains but I will let you know. Also I should be receiving

my new T/B from Fastman soon.

Val Garcia
Houston, Tx
2004 Ram QuadCab SLT 4.7L V8