Re: Time to lose some weight

From: Don (y2kota@y2kota.us)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 21:01:33 EDT

The amp is in the kick panel in front of the passenger door.
If your looking at remove any other stuff from inside the cab I'm
looking for this item.... http://y2kota.us/images/wanted.jpg or if
anyone comes across one some where grab it for me! PLEASE! I'll pay
shipping.

Don
2000 QC SLT+, 4.7L auto
Fort Worth , TX