Re: Time to lose some weight

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 21:34:14 EDT

Woodruff, Jason P wrote:
> Okay, it's about time the truck went on a little diet. 2000 4.7L

2.) Stereo is coming out. I can find most of it, except the factory amp
that came with the top stereo option. Anyone know where that's hiding?

> Jay W
> 505/287 Dakota

Jayson,

I'm very interested in your stereo if anyone can tell me if the Infinity
amp from an '00 will work in a '98 (I think my amp is toast and two
speakers are worse than the other two, so I think I've got blown
speakers too). I believe it's located behind the passenger side kick
panel below the dash.

Don't know anything about the other two.

--
MikeM
SAS 98 CC