Re: A little DAK content, Plus some OT

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 08:24:17 EDT

Yeah oil was changed same day he finished servicing the timing setup. It still
bothers me that the timing setup(was from the short block I replaced in it in
early 2000. Just kinda wondered about that, of course my 3year warranty had
run out(hadn't hit the 100k on that motor yet). The short block was a reman
from Marshall or maybe it was jasper, I don't really recall..

--
Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016