Re: Time to lose some weight

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 18:02:01 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> Jayson,
>
> I'm very interested in your stereo if anyone can tell me if the Infinity
> amp from an '00 will work in a '98 (I think my amp is toast and two
> speakers are worse than the other two, so I think I've got blown
> speakers too). I believe it's located behind the passenger side kick
> panel below the dash.
>
> Don't know anything about the other two.
> --
> MikeM
> SAS 98 CC

If you're going to replace the stereo anyways, why not put something
aftermarket in there? It'll sound WAY better and you'll be happier with
it in the long run.

I've just recently put an Eclipse head unit in my truck ($400 ish) that
sounds amazing with my speakers. It's by far the best sounding head
unit I've ever heard. Not to mention that if you upgrade, you'll have
the power to really drive your music and make it sound good at extremely
high volumes like when you're on the highway with the windows down.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L