2000 Dakota 4.7L copper club cab for sale

From: nichols, christopher (chrisn@emc.com)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 14:07:14 EDT

Hi folks,

I need to step up to a bigger truck, and I'm looking for a good home for my
Dakota. Here are the stats:

- 4.7L v8
- New BFG all-terrain T/A ko tires in November (these things kick serious
tail in the snow / mud, too).
- Class III hitch with 7-pin plug & brake controller, and transmission
cooler. The truck did not come with the factory tow package, so I added
everything aftermarket.
- Truxedo tonneau cover.
- I welded up a backrack (www.backrack.ca) for it, I'll throw it in if you
want it.
- Added the factory fog lights with the factory fog / headlight switch.
- Brush guard on the front with two tabs for mounting aux driving/fog
lights. I have driving lights mounted on there now, but I'll be putting them
on my next truck. I can take this off if you don't want it. This isn't in
the picture either, but I can snap a shot if interested.

The truck is the rust orange color. I can provide pictures if interested.
It currently has 62,000 miles on it and is located near Worcester, MA.

Looking for $12,500 or best offer.

Thanks!

Chris