Re: Motel, cabin or tent?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 20:14:31 EDT

"Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:

> reasonably strong due to precieved cost difference. I'm pretty strongly
> anti-hotel for this trip since I'll have plenty of cash tied up in fuel
> already =)

For the benefit of anyone looking seriously at the cost of a motel, the cabins
we've found are a pretty reasonable compromise. The price is much lower than
a motel (typically $45-55 per night), and while they don't have their own
facilities, they do look much more comfortable than sleeping on the ground in
a tent. The price looks even better if you can find someone you don't mind
sharing one with. Most of them have two or three rooms.

Just a thought.