Re: DML BBQ Paintball

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 21:15:49 EDT

Andy Levy <andy.levy@gmail.com> wrote:

: On 5/10/05, jon@dakota-truck.net <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote:
:> Here is the basic premise I am working with: A rogue terrorist group
:> has aquired a black market Soviet biological weapon, which they have
:> planted near DML HQ.

: Is this code for "we're gonna cook borscht at the BBQ"?

  Could be. :-) I intentially left the nationality of the
terrorists ambiguous, I did specify that the device was Soviet, but
that it was purchased on the black market, so the terrorists can be
anything you'd like to think they are. :-) I'm guessing I will
probably end up on the terrorist team at some point, and I'd rather
not even pretend to be one of the current crop of "Al Qaeda-esque"
Islamo-facists. So, in my mind, I'm probably leaning along the lines
of a disgruntled group of cold warriors from the losing side. Even
though they're communists, that still seems a bit more palitable
somehow than your standard middle eastern nut job. (Just heading
off the flames here, I am not implying that middle eastern people are
nut jobs, just that middle eastern *terrorists* are nut jobs. That
is perhaps redundant since all terrorists are no doubt nut jobs by
definition but it sounds more insulting that way.) :-)

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'