Re: Motel, cabin or tent?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 09:01:30 EDT

On May 11, 2005 01:48 am, TerribleTom wrote:

> I was looking at a ford focus tonight and man -
> that 36 mpg highway figure looks soooo good

Yeah, but then you'd have to suffer the indignity of being seen in a Ford that
looks from the front like a Picasso painting of a bullfrog. Find a green one
and take a good look at it and tell me I'm wrong.

> I need a damned diesel...

I hear ya. I actually spent a couple of full seconds thinking about selling
both of our Daks, and getting one Ram 2500 CTD 4x4 for pulling the trailer,
and one POS little commuter car to go to work. But I know better than to
suggest taking Norah's Dakota away from her :-).

If you really want a diesel for gas mileage, you need a Smart car. No less
ugly than the Focus, and it gets like 60 mpg.