Re: Motel, cabin or tent?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 11:32:40 EDT

On Wed, 11 May 2005, Josh Battles wrote:

> ""Jason Bleazard"" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote in message
>
> Meh, I think I'm at the point where I just want an extra vehicle so that if
> something happens to one of them, I'll have something else to drive.

that's why I bought my $500 wonder in the first place. the rest of
the plans got turned on their head but it's still solid-enough backup
transportation.

> As time goes on, I'm more and more
> dissapointed that I didn't decide to go for the house as is. Cohabitation
> with other people isn't all I'd hoped it would be

Well the same can be said of living alone, but I'm glad to see my
impression of condo living is mostly right and that I shouldn't bother
'till I can get a Real Place.

> I've got an obnoxious old
> man that lives above me who just loves to nose his way into my business and
> complain about every damn thing. Just this afternoon, he left a note on my
> truck because I'd backed into my parking spot.

WTF??

--
Mike