New National Meet group (was: ATTN: Jon)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 18:47:57 EDT

On May 11, 2005 07:53 am, Bill Day wrote:
> Maybe you could start a new group for events? I'm getting lost in here
> with this thread issues trying to keep track of the the 2006 DMLNATs'
> information and postings....

Sorry, we haven't been ignoring this idea, it's just taken a while to get the
logistics worked out.

Those of us on the organizing committee have been using a Yahoo group to
assist with the planning and research. We've been mostly using it as
temporary web storage space. There's an e-mail list associated with it that
we aren't really using. See here:

You can now sign up for the mailing list if you would like to do so. Anyone
can sign up for the e-mail portion. Let us know if you have any problems
getting signed in.

This list can be used for any discussion related to the national meet, whether
it's accommodations, activities, convoy planning, or anything else you feel
like talking about. It will allow us to keep all of the meet-related
discussion in a separate area from the DML, to make it easier to keep track
of as well as to avoid cluttering up the DML too much :-).

This separate list will probably become more important next year as we get
closer to the actual meet, but we can make it available now for anyone who
would be interested. We'll eventually be using some of the other features of
the group. For now, we'll work on filling the links area so we can all
easily find information on things we might like to do.

Enjoy!