RE: SRT Dakota & Durango

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 00:09:27 EDT

i disagree... so far, the SRT lineup has been extended to new, marquee name
vehicles (with the exception of the SRT-4, which was added to a pre-existing
line).

all DC is doing is offering a performance version of the vehicles. man, i
think it's sacreligious to say that there TOO MUCH performance going around.
all an SRT Dakota would do is increase attention to our model, since it
would most definitely be the fastest, most powerful truck in its class.

Gabriel A. Couriel