My Name Is Fuel...

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 23:50:15 EDT

Ok - progress at last I think... stuck an el-cheapo pressure gauge in
the fuel line before the pressure regulator (farkin thing leaks), and
keyon fuel pressure is only pushed up to 5 PSI... hrrm... started the
engine... holds at 7 PSI.. far cry from the 13-15 that is should
normally run at. I gotta figure out a way to get my better quality
pressure tester plugged into the fuel line - so I can confirm this. If
fuel pressure is that low - I'm changing the inline filter first - -
because its lots easier than pulling the bed off. Tank is FULL of fuel
  and I'm NOT dropping a full tank heh.

If pressure still sucks after filter change - the bed comes off and the
pump gets pulled and goes back on its merry way for a warranty exchange
heh.

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *68* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/