Fuel Pump is out in record time: 30 mins

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 14:41:59 EDT

Bed unbolted, moved outta the way, in a sorta kinda not so gentle way -
I do believe I'm the only person I know, to sustane body damage in a
garage and with the truck in park... fuel pump removed... in
approximately 30 minutes.

I'm toying with emptying out the fuel tank again - as I saw there was a
certain amount of sediment in the tank - perhaps from when I removed the
pump unit from the tank... anyone think its worth it? I'm kinda
getting sick of pulling the bed off to purge the tank.

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *67* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/