Re: National meet (was: Change axle fluid?)

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 17:55:06 EDT

It don't matter much to me where or how I sleep, I may just pass out next to a
huge oak while talking to someone.. As a former Marine, I have slept in
some hard ass prediciments, but the only thing that made it bearable was the
iso mat they give you to insulate you from the cold of sleeping in say a
pickup bed at about 30 degree weather... What an amazing little doodad

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016