Re: Compression Fittings On Brake Lines

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 09:52:54 EDT

If you have been following this thread you will have learned that as long as
you use the proper compression fitting they are every bit as good as a flare.
And, since I have never had an issue with a compression fitting in my 30 years
of working on brake systems. And, a compression fitting is quicker and easier.
I have never been motivated to to try and master a double flare.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4