RE: Intake Manifold Paint

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 02:05:29 EDT

I hope it was a hot tank that can do aluminum!
I am pretty sure that the normal hot tank that engine blocks and such go
through will normal EAT the aluminum. i could be wrong though.

Also, does the manifold have corrosion ? If he does there is no way to stop
that. you can cover that but it will not stop it. It will continue to eat
away at the aluminum.