Re: i got a new dak!!

From: Rich Werning (rwerning@wi.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 22:49:56 EDT

<y2kblackdak@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:d7qa1d$q5u$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> well...i finally traded in my trusty '00 Dakota on a brand new 2005 club
cab
> 4x4. LOVING IT so far.....but realizing that there is NOTHING out for
these
> yet.....all i've located is a billet grille set.
>
> anybody else with an '05.....what have you done so far, etc.? just lookin
for
> ideas...

Done:
  Line-X Bedliner, LeBra snapless Tonneau cover, Mopar Stock steel
skidplates

Debating:
  BlackMagic X-Treeme 180 electric fan
  Westin Black Stainless Nerf bars (now shipping from westin)
  Westin Sportsman 1 piece Stainless brush guard
  Underdrive pulley (rpm outlet has them)
  HO Cams
  redoing the exhaust system - muffler & 2 resonators suck
  Body and/or suspension lift + larger tires

There's actually a number of options available, but you have to do some
digging to find them.

--
- Rich Werning
  05 Grey Dak, QC 4x4, 4.7L, Tow Pkg