Re: OT: Dodge Charger Experience!

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 03:04:33 EDT

the only thing they did wrong was name it a charger. If they had named the
car something else. I dont think we would have this discussion. The car
itself is better looking that the new dak.

What does the new dak have in common with the gen3. I will agree that a new
design was needed but i think they should have made it look at least close
to the new ram styling.

the new 300's have no styling cues from the old 300's. The only thing dodge
did wrong with the "charger" is the name itself.