TMP Funny Car Fox Hunt pics

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 09:37:59 EDT

For those interested, here are some pics taken at the TMP
Funny Car Fox Hunt event from May 22/05.

A slew of pro mod, super stock, bracket, jr. dragster pics:
  http://dragpics.smugmug.com/

Yours truly representing the DML. This was one of the three
time trials taken in the afternoon. The 4th time trial and
elimination rounds were run at night. Little did I know
that HOT DAK and I would be fortunate enough to win
the IHRA Ironman Classic for Stock ET class :-)
  http://Dragpics.smugmug.com/photos/24410994-L.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Bob