DML BBQ information

From: dean_ocque@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 09:41:31 EDT

    I am trying to gather some information for the gang out here. The BBQ is
the 29th and 30th of July. I plan on coming for both days (if I am allowed). I
know Jon allows camping there, so here are the questions.

    What time on Friday do people start showing up?

    For the people that have conditions that don't allow them to camp, what are
the local accommodations?

    I just dumped another e-mail to the crew to make sure they tell people they
are coming. We had a great time last year, and look forward to this year.

    Dean