Re: DML BBQ information

From: Rich Werning (rwerning@wi.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 17:17:21 EDT

Speaking of the BBQ, I just about have the better half sold on the idea of
me coming out for it. I'm off that whole week, and will be backpacking
Friday - Wednesday, so I'll probably swing home for a day to restock
supplies and clean myself and my gear, and then head out on Thursday. If I
show up with my 16 y/o son along, whats the chances there are going to be
some kids his age around?

Also, anyone from Wisconsin / Illinois making the trip out there? Is there
a caravan planned or is everyone just making their own way there?

--
- Rich Werning
  05 Grey Dak, QC 4x4, 4.7L, Tow Pkg