Re: DML BBQ information

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jun 11 2005 - 01:39:19 EDT

Rich Werning wrote:
> Speaking of the BBQ, I just about have the better half sold on the idea of
> me coming out for it. I'm off that whole week, and will be backpacking
> Friday - Wednesday, so I'll probably swing home for a day to restock
> supplies and clean myself and my gear, and then head out on Thursday. If I
> show up with my 16 y/o son along, whats the chances there are going to be
> some kids his age around?
>
> Also, anyone from Wisconsin / Illinois making the trip out there? Is there
> a caravan planned or is everyone just making their own way there?

Well I guess this is whre I should get around to sending off a post to
the DML... sorry I havn't been around much folks.

The DML BBQ Convoy usually kicks off with me rolling south out of
Stevens Point and down to meet up with Josh Battles and Barry Oliver in
Chicago. We leave the day after - which will most likley be that
Wednesday morning and arriving late Wed. evening. Yes - we are fruit
cakes...

Last year there was some talk about meeting up with Adam Blaster for the
convoy - but that didn't seem to materialize, as he's up in Windsor.

Rich - where are you at? I don't remember. If you want to caravan down
with me, we're going to have to coordinate. Josh doesn't have room or
the ability to accomidate all of us at his place. I was planning on
bunking at my buddies place - not far from Josh, because my friend is
finally getting a chance to come with me to a BBQ.

I don't yet have Christine trail ready, so I don't know if I will be
towing a trailor this year. Not to mention the Ram needs work now...
we'll see what happens. But hit me offlist at SilverEightynine@aol.com
and we can get teh details worked out - I think it would be awesome if
you would convoy out with us Rich!

****** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *45* DAYS LEFT! ******
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/