DML BBQ Paintball

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 23:21:19 EDT

   Just posting a little reminder that paintball will be happening at
this year's BBQ, so if that is something you are interested in, be sure
to bring your stuff! :-) If you've never played before but paintball
is something that interests you, this might be a good time to pick up
a mask and a gun. Or, if you don't want to spend that much right away,
spending $20 on a mask will at least allow you to be an unarmed player
and participate in some fashion. (See the link below for info about
how you might be able to play without a gun.)

   Just thought I'd mention that to give folks who are so inclined
plenty of time to purchase whatever gear they might wish to. :-)

   I also put together a page which has a bunch of DML BBQ paintball
related info and ideas. You can check it out at:

   http://www.dakota-truck.net/meet/DMLBBQ/paintball/

  It is also linked to from the DML Event Profile for the DML BBQ.
Any comments, ideas, etc. would be most welcome.

   If I may take an informal poll, how many folks are planning
to participate in the paintball activities, and in what capacity?
(i.e. do you have a gun or will you be participating as an unarmed
player?) Count me in for sure (I just picked up a paintball gun
recently), and my brother has also expressed an interest in playing,
he has a gun too. I guess he can qualify as an honorary DMLer now
that he drives a Durango. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'