RE: Re: RE: Need Help!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 11 2005 - 00:39:55 EDT

TPS doesn't have a cable (it's a sensor on the side of the throttle body).
The throttle, TV, and cruise do. The cruise control cable will have some
slack in it at closed throttle (normal)...the TV ("kick down" cable) will
also have slack in it at closed throttle (normal). Don't take out the slack
unless it's really excessive.

- Bernd