RE: A/C help

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 11 2005 - 12:06:25 EDT

(1) Disconnect the battey and let the vehicle sit for 2 minutes. Airbag
won't go off after this (capaciter is discharged).
(2) Depending on options and year/model, the evaporators either come with a
figure "8" seal (expansion valve) or with o-rings on the A/C line.
Replacing the o-rings/seal is definitely a good idea.