From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 12:52:52 EDT

>Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:28:20 -0400
>From: "Gabriel A. Couriel" <gcouriel@bellsouth.net>
>Subject: RE: DML: new LX car released... prayers answered!
>
>that is very true. i had forgotten about that. anybody got word on
>whether
>DC is having problems with the emissions standards with the Viper V10?
>some
>dude on another board is yapping about how bad DC is doing with the Viper
>and stuff, and that was one thing he mentioned.
>
>Gabriel A. Couriel

I am surprised to hear that. When at the nats last year I saw an SRT-10 and
if I remember right the EPA #s on it were like 14/21. I know for sure it
was 21 on the highway. That's better than I've heard of a lot of Hemi's
getting. And the SRT-10 Ram is getting like 12/17 and the QC I heard had
like 8/12 on the EPA #s. But I remember being impressed by the Viper's EPA
#s for such a big motor, and hearing a lot of people moaning about 15 being
great for a Hemi QC Ram.

Zachary Burcham
92 3.9L CC 2WD