RE: new LX car released... prayers answered!

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 12:54:06 EDT

eh dont worry i thought the catera was fwd also till my buddy told me. i
guess the UK cars are better made from i have read. the catera has been
repair and fix from day one. But from a few peoples comments on them. If you
have the money for the repairs and MODs for the motor, they are quite fun. I
was on cardomain.com there is one on there that can whoop up on a srt-4.
That according to the owner though. it doenslt list his mods other than the
motec link under engine components.