Re: RE: Throttle body spacer

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 19:27:47 EDT

The TB spacers don't help on the magnum 3.9/5.2/5.9 because of the large plenum
intake manifold. To have an impact on the air flow into the engine you need to
modify the runners inside the manifold.

I do not know what the manifold looks like on your 4 cyl TJ but if it does not
have a large plenum down stream of the throttle body but it could have a tuning
effect that will improve the air flow and give you a littel power boost. It
also could have the opposite effect and you could loose some power.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4