RE: RE: Looking for a 3.92 gears and a sure grip for an 8.25 rear!

From: Marc W. Grobe (MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 12:56:51 EDT

What about 4.10's? For the short term would that be too much? With the
8.25 being in the Jeep Cherokee I would think you may be able to find
used 4.10's.

As far as a D60 goes my buddy got one from the junkyard not long ago for
low bucks. Not sure what the total cost will be on his build up as he
hasn't totally decided what components it will or won't have. But I'd
swear the axle ran him under $200, maybe even under $100 from the yard.

-Marc-