Re: Charger: What's in a name?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 14:55:46 EDT

At 06:38 PM 6/16/05, you wrote:
>If you're going to call it a Charger, give yourself a good reason
>to do so. -Jon-

Just catching up on the mail but I'd hate to see what the "new" Challenger
is going to look like :-(

Back in '64 when I had a summer job at a car wash, I was asked
to deliver a new Mustang from the car wash to a hotel in downtown
Toronto and IMHO I've got to give Ford credit for doing one fine job on it
some 40 odd years later. I got to admire the front end of the new
GT in the finals in May ... all the way down the track :-P

Back to the pits :-)

Bob