AAAAAARRRGGGHHH '99 Dak still running for ka ka

From: Joseph Orsini (joeman@gbonline.com)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 17:52:56 EDT

Hey all,

        Well it has been a while and I finally had the time to get the exhaust work
done on the Dodge, and it still runs for crap. Had both o2 sensors
replaced, new cat and a Flowmaster cat back. Thing still runs like it is
missing or something. Prior to doing the exhaust I did a basic tune up, new
plugs wires cap rotor and coil. I don't know what to check next. I cannot
get it to spit out the codes I tried several times al the different combos
mentioned on the web page but it will not spit codes at me and the nearest
parts store that will plug in a code reader is about a 20 minute drive and I
really do not want to drive the truck if I can avoid it. I have been
driving my Chevy but 13 MPG is getting real old...anyway here is the specs
again, '99 sport 318 5spd reg cab short box. It will not pull, it will not
rev good and I don't know what to try next. Maybe a bad injector? I am
going to pull the plugs again tomorrow to check them but the last ones
looked ok, no signs of fouling, maybe a couple looked a trace lean but I
don't recall for sure. I'll double check the rotor and plugs to make sure I
installed them correctly but I am 99% positive I did. I'm pulling my hair
out here!

Thanks,

-Joe