Re: AAAAAARRRGGGHHH '99 Dak still running for ka ka

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 08:19:58 EDT

Don't go throughing any more parts at it until you get a scanner on it and see
what codes might be there. The other thing that's easy to do is get a pressure
gauge on the fuel rail and watch the fuel pressure as you drive. If the pump is
going out or there is a clog in the system the fuel pressure will drop as the
load on the engine increases.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4