RE: AAAAAARRRGGGHHH '99 Dak still running for ka ka

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 13:04:55 EDT

Here's something odd but simple to check. Pop the dist. cap back off and
make sure there's no damage to the new rotor you install. I installed a new
cap and rotor in the 318 in my old Ram (1980). The rotor must not have been
seated fully because the tab on top got mangled. It still ran, but
terrible. It took a while (and one day of completely rebuilding a carb)
before I found it. Anyway, it's easy enough to check.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6