RE: Gas mileage [how to improve]

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 07:44:11 EDT

Unless you have been having detonation problems go back to the stock 5224 plug
and 195 thermostat. The reason the factory uses the higher temp thermostat is
to optimize economy and a colder plug is more likely to have deposit build ups
that can cause slight mis-fires that decrease economy.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4