Re: Too Hot in the Dak

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 23:19:19 EDT

Doesn't really sound like the permanent fix I was looking for, but probably
would work better than duct tape over any of the vents :) I guess I could
go with a double barb and make a restrictor plate (small 1/8" hole in the
center) to severly restrict flow. That might help prevent any of the
corosion problems.

Anyone know if the AC will still work with the fix, or will the AC still not
work well as the door isn't trying to put the cool AC'd air out of the
vents? I guess for the cost setback at least I wouldn't have heat, so I'm
tempted to do that as a temporary fix...

I just don't think there is such a thing as a temporary fix that works. I
temporarly wired up keyless entry within the first week after I got it (ie
under 100 miles on it :) I still have yet to get around to making all the
wires shorter and nice and pretty...

David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's