Re: Rear Brakes Gen II

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 10:00:18 EDT

Did you jack up the rear and spin the tire to listen for any dragging? I just
redid my rear brakes a couple weeks ago. Had to replace both cylinders but the
adjusters were fine. Also noticed that the spring that goes on the crossbar was
broken and in overall poor shape. I don't think it ever got changed, especially
since the brake hardware kits from all of the auto shops do not include this
little gem. Found one at Napa and everything is fine.