Re: Too Hot in the Dak

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 22:08:48 EDT

I found the adjuster thingy. I was able to grab it by reaching in under
where the glove box area used to be. Seems to me I pulled most of the dash
off to get at it. I've now got is set on max cold and the temp is fine
(unless that is too cold, then I may get to repeat). I've been to afraid to
try moving it again, but at least I can drive it without roasting. Just
need to get around to puting the dash back together and I'll be ok until the
cool season hits.

David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's