Re: employee + discount?

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 22:16:14 EDT

Andy Levy wrote:

>On 7/11/05, Tim Althoff <talthoff@yllwdkta.com> wrote:
>

>> Hey, long time since i posted...well my truck is really going down
>>hill and i have busy with working, starting my own company, and married
>>life.
>>
>>I would like to hear your guys opinions on the discounts that dodge has
>>right now. I am really looking at a quad cab Ram or Dakota but thought
>>i'd hear what you guys think. Are the dealers giving anything on trade
>>in ect...
>>

>Hey Tim, good to see you back on the list.
>
>I haven't posted this publicly yet, but....would you consider a
>slightly used truck? I'm selling or trading my '03 in very soon (and
>not buying a Dak, a Dodge, or even 100% American car to replace it :(
>) and would prefer if I can sell it to someone who will take good care
>of it.
>
>'03 QC 4x4, about 39K on the clock, manual, 4.7L that's had Mobil 1 in
>it since 6000 miles, Line-X bedliner over the rails with the Dodge
>logo on the floor of the bed, Fastman throttle body. Hasn't seen
>Jon's mud or any other abuse. Lifetime gas mileage is about 16.2 MPG
>(using miles/gallons pumped, not the console computer).

I thought i would reply once but to everyone. First off they won't
offer the discounts on any SRT or 06 models, also no go on the magnum,
300c and those vehicles.

Andy, i would consider anything. I am a consultant and drive a lot but
do need space for equipment and a passenger everyonce in a while. As
you get closer to getting a new car yourself shoot an email to me and we
will see.

Tom-I'd consider selling the truck on the list once the time
comes-anywhere from now to next summer. The work it needs is a paint
job (peeling on top of the bed, and next to the rear window. NO DENTS
only paint problems.

Tim Althoff
99 SY V6 RC Dak