OT - GM related - what's my junk worth?

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 21:30:38 EDT

Ok as long as the DML seems to be more about GM than Dakotas, who am I to
buck the system :)

I'm tried listing on ebay, but I could've sold the spare and made more cash
:( Ok, not quite, but close. I'm going to try AutoTrader next, but want a
gearhead opinion about what is reasonable, as I'm rather biased.

Yes, I know it's a GM, but hey, we can't all be perfect :) Can some of you
gearheads let me know what a reasonable offer would be for this?
http://web-server.us/85sub/

If you notice anything funky, I'm still updating the page...

Oh yeah, I'd say try not to laugh at me too much, but I showd up late for a
BBQ after an incident involving a pond, so I know that won't happen :)

Dak content: I once pulled our original 86 Suburban (some parts are still
in this one) home from the shoping center with my Dak and a tow strap.

David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's