2005 DML BBQ Roll Call

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 23:27:02 EDT

Ok then folks - I wanted to get an idea of who's actually going to be AT
the BBQ this summer. It seems not that many at all really. So far we
know that Andy, Bob and Susan, Chris Reck, Dean (former SCORE Jeeper)
will not be attending. Any others? Dakota Dodge? You still out there?
  Any chance you can drop down for a day or two? We havn't heard from
Adam or Josh recently. David Henry? I don't remember if you said you
were going to be able to make it? I think you were a "no". Barry also
has been saying that hes not going to be able to make it - but I'm still
holding out hope.

Seems like we're going to have Adam, Josh, Mike, Walt and Ingrid, Jason
and Norah, Ed, Jon, myself and my buddy Dan from Chicago who is coming
out with me. Anyone else??

Dean you there? Can we expect anyone from SCORE to show up?

Josh - how/where are we going to meet up this year?

****** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *11* DAYS LEFT! ******
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/