Re: 2005 DML BBQ Roll Call

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 16:28:24 EDT

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Terrible Tom wrote:

> Seems like we're going to have Adam, Josh, Mike, Walt and Ingrid, Jason
> and Norah, Ed, Jon, myself and my buddy Dan from Chicago who is coming
> out with me. Anyone else??

I should call Adam and make sure he's up on events. Haven't heard from
him since I was in Detroit and hung out with him, he was internetless at
the time.

I might bring a baja friend with me if I bring the car, and I might bring
my buddy Keith and his Heep (a flexy red Arizona-rated TJ) if he's not
going to Rausch Creek. And I'd bet he's not since we never do anything
hardcore with the club anymore and it's getting a bit boring.... I told
him about the falls and he's interested =)

--
MikeM
SAS Dak