Re: Message from Bernd for the DML

From: M S (fetta78@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 16 2005 - 09:08:22 EDT

I don't post very often but do read each digest and have noticed that Bernd
always goes out of his way to answer and explain (over and over sometimes!)
and it seemed that he was always there for "us".
Well, now it's our turn to be there for him.

Bernd,

If you need ANYTHING. Just email, call, stop by, send a damn carrier pidgon
if you have to. Take care of what needs taking care of and stop back in and
see us sometime. Thanks for all you've done for us and hopefully we'll see
ya soon!!

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L Auto